RE/MAX Associates are mindful of the impact they make locally, not just in real estate but also as caring citizens. We are proud supporters of:
Children’s Miracle Network
The Children’s Miracle Network has two simple goals:
- Help as many children as possible by raising funds for children’s hospitals; and
- keep funds in the community in which they were raised to help local children.
The Stollery Children’s Hospital Foundation
The Stollery Children’s Hospital Foundation is dedicated to enhancing health services for children by raising money to support programs that promote health, prevent disease, and treat illness. Funding provided by the Foundation supports health services for children through education, research, special services and acquisition of equipment.Visit Website
Boyle Street Community Services has been working in the inner city of Edmonton since 1971 to serve, support, and empower people to take control of their lives and escape the cycle of poverty and homelessness. Boyle Street Community Services provides 39 programs and services to over 9000 individuals every year. The mission of Boyle Street Community Services is to build and provide community support for people with multiple barriers to inclusion. Our vision is to see that all people grow healthier through involvement in strong, accepting and respectful communities.Visit Website
- Since 1986, RE/MAX has had a national partnership with the Children’s Miracle Network.
- RE/MAX Commercial are avid supporters of the Children's Miracle Network. In 1992 RE/MAX became the exclusive real estate sponsor of the Children’s Miracle Network and they have since raised over $60 million to provide local community hospitals with modern tools and information.
- RE/MAX of Western Canada is the largest contributing region from the entire RE/MAX organization for the 9th consecutive year, donating nearly $2 million in 2015 while in 2015, RE/MAX Affiliates in Canada donated over $4 million.
- RE/MAX & RE/MAX Commercial are the top contributing real estate organizations in the Edmonton region, where 100% of our donations stay in the local community all benefiting the Stollery Children’s Hospital Foundation in Edmonton.
- In 2018, our office, RE/MAX Elite, raised $85,395.50 through associate contributions, a golf tournament, auctions, and benefits.