Creating a Team for You
You will work with many professionals through the process of buying a home. John Mattiello & Associates has established solid working relationships with other professionals to help sell your home. Mortgage brokers, lawyers, property inspectors, interior designers, photographers/virtual recorders, website designers, administrative assistants, and graphic designers are all a part of the extended John Mattiello & Associates.
John Mattiello understands that one person can’t do everything: his strong partnerships and associations with other knowledgeable, committed professionals ensures that all your home buying needs are seamlessly taken care of.
John Mattiello & Associates partners include:
Home inspections typically take about three hours to complete. When completed, you will receive a written report that has reviewed all the home’s systems. This report is intended to provide you with the tools you need to make an informed decision about purchasing the property.
- Ensure there are no issues with the title.
- Ensure all the original owner’s property taxes, utilities, and/or condo fees have been paid off.
- Ensure you receive everything you paid for as outlined in the purchase contract.
- Ensure the seller gets paid the correct purchase price.
- Are capable of making binding promises to each other-to benefit you.
If you don’t already have a lawyer, talk to your friends and co-workers. We can also refer experienced real estate lawyers. Make sure you are acquainted with how the lawyer charges for fees and get an estimate of the other legal costs you can expect.